Instruction Install Wi-Fi module
1. Plug in your power cord and switch on your speaker
2. Connect the USB cable in the bottom of the speaker and to the Wi-Fi Module. A small LED will be in solid blue on the Wi-Fi Module.
3. Connect the AUX cable to the Wi-Fi Module and to the "Line in" jack.
4. Download the AudioCast App from App Store
or Google Play
5. Open the AuidoCast app and choose "Add device"
7. Go to your phone's Wi-Fi setting and select Transparent_AC_xxxx.
6. If you can’t find Transparent_AC_xxxx Press the WPS button on the Wi-Fi Module.
8. Go back to the AudioCast App and choose your home Wi-Fi. Enter the password.
9. Choose a name for your device, you can add a custom name or choose just choose one of the names showing on your screen.
10. To add more speakers, repeat steps 5 to 9.
11. You can now play music to all the connected speakers. To create a group, in the AudioCast App, simply click, hold and drag one device to another. To remove a device from the group, click, hold and drag the device to a blank space. You can also choose if you want the speakers to play only L or R channel.
12. Hide the Wi-Fi Module in the bottom of your speaker. All our speakers got a small compartment in the bottom or in the back to be able to fit any future upgrades.