Instructions - Install Wi-Fi Module
1. Plug in your power cord and switch on your speaker
2. Remove the Bluetooth Module from the back. Replace it with the Wi-Fi Module by connecting the USB cable to the Wi-Fi Module and the AUX cable to the Wi-Fi Module and to the "Line in" jack.
3. A small LED will be in solid blue on the Wi-Fi Module.
4. Download the AudioCast App from App Store
or Google Play
5. Open the AuidoCast app and choose "Add device"
7. Go to your phone's Wi-Fi setting and select Transparent_AC_xxxx.
6. If you can’t find Transparent_AC_xxxx Press the WPS button on the Wi-Fi Module.
8. Go back to the AudioCast App and choose your home Wi-Fi. Enter the password.
9. Choose a name for your device, you can add a custom name or choose just choose one of the names showing on your screen.
10. To add more speakers, repeat steps 5 to 9.
11. You can now play music to all the connected speakers. To create a group, in the AudioCast App, simply click, hold and drag one device to another. To remove a device from the group, click, hold and drag the device to a blank space. You can also choose if you want the speakers to play only L or R channel.
12. Hide the Wi-Fi Module in the back of your speaker. All our speakers got a small compartment in the bottom or in the back to be able to fit any future upgrades.